***Please note, this is a directory***
Accreditations: ISO 9001:2008
Hardide Coatings’ range of nanostructured tungsten carbide-based coatings protect internal and external component surfaces from abrasion, erosion and corrosive chemicals. Applied by low temperature chemical vapour deposition (CVD), they provide a unique combination of exceptional wear and corrosion resistance with toughness and ductility – all in one material. Complex shapes can be coated uniformly.
The binder and pore-free coatings give consistent coating thickness and reduce assembly costs. The smooth and uniform ‘as coated' finish streamlines finishing operations which are carried out in-house giving faster turnaround times, improved quality control and full traceability. No matching of seats to valve bodies is required.
• High micro-hardness, enhanced toughness, impact and crack resistance
• Reduced torque
• Exceptional wear and erosion resistance
• Enables greater flexibility on valve design
• Can easily be applied to internal surfaces reducing erosion and improving flow
• Technically comparable & better performing replacement for Stellite and Hard Chrome
• FDA accepted
Hardide coatings can be applied to a wide range of metallic substrates including stainless steels, superalloys, tool and carbon steels as well as nickel, copper, titanium and cobalt-based alloys.
• Ball seats
• Ball Valves - Cartridge Type (Nuclear)
• Ball Valves - One Piece
• Ball Valves - Three Piece
• Ball Valves - Top Entry
• Ball Valves - Trunnion Mounted
• Ball Valves - Two Piece
• Cryogenic Valves